Active titanium anodeActive titanium anode
The effect of metal oxide coating on the titanium anode is: low resistivity, good electrical conductivity (titanium electric conductivity is bad), chemical composition of precious metal coating stability, stable crystal structure, electrode size stability, good corrosion resistance, long life, has a good electric catalytic performance, reducing oxygen, chlorine overpotential, save power.
1. Titanium anode has a long working life. In the chlor-alkali industry produced by diaphragm method, the metal anode is resistant to the corrosion of chlorine and alkali.
2. It can overcome the dissolution of graphite anode and lead anode and avoid the contamination of electrolyte and cathode products, so as to improve the purity of metal products.
3.Can improve the current density. In the production of chlor-alkali by diaphragm method, the working current density of graphite anode is 8A/dm2, and the titanium anode can be multiplied to 17A/dm2. In this way, under the same conditions of the electrolytic plant and the electrolytic cell, the output can be doubled, the single cell production capacity can be improved, and the labor production efficiency can be effectively improved. Titanium anode is suitable for electrolysis under high working current density.
4. Due to the use of metal anodes, high-temperature and high-current density operation of chlorate electrolyzer is possible. The adoption of metal anode improves the structure of electrolyzer, reduces the consumption of electric energy, accelerates the chemical reaction of chlorite and thus improves the production performance.
5. Improved the design concept and operating conditions of salt electrolyzer with DSA, mercury method and diaphragm method, and reduced the energy consumption. The low overpotential characteristics of DSA and the easy elimination of bubbles on the surface between electrodes and electrodes are the important reasons for the decrease of voltage in the electrolytic cell of metal anode.
6. The size of the anode is stable, and the distance between the electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process, so that the electrolysis operation can be carried out under the condition of stable cell voltage.
7. The short-circuit problem after lead anode deformation can be avoided, thus current efficiency can be improved.
8. Titanium anode is light in weight and can reduce labor intensity.
9. The switch is easy to make and can be made with high precision.
10. In the production of chlor-alkali, after using titanium anode, the product has high quality, high chlorine purity, no CO2, and high alkali concentration, which can save steam for heating and energy consumption.
11, strong corrosion resistance, can be in many corrosive, there are special requirements of the electrolytic medium work.
12. The base metal titanium can be used repeatedly.
13. With the appearance of metal anodes, the latest ionic membrane electrolysis technology emerging in the chlor-alkali industry can be designed and industrialized.